terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

I should already know

That's not for me.

I have been going through a windstorm of things that could be different this year.
Things at the college, things in my life, things that could get a different way.
Now, I am asking myself if I have got a wrong way. Perhaps, this wrong way began when I missplaced that old guy here. Who am I now? A better person? Not? I don't know, but sometimes I just want to be fifteen again to live my life in a better way that a had choosen one day. I wish I had enjoyed better my old times.
As you can see, I can't put my ideas correctly, all my head is confused and in the same time clear.
I'm feeling as I found a solution to my problems, but I don't know how to do that (or, I don't know if I can do that really). Oh, no, I cannot think this way once more.
This is my time... My time to set me free. I'm afraid about that, but I guess so those things won't happen one more time.
If you are thinking "What are you talking about?", I'll ask you clearly "Now, I have decisions on my hands as I never had, but I think I will get the right way this time"
What can you do to help me? Just send me good feelings =)
And don't waste your time again with idiot posts.
And If you're thinking that this words are sad, I'll answer you: No.
I'm just trying to organize my brain.
But I'm sure about one thing: That's not for me (or I'm wrong again).

Um comentário:

renan disse...

okay! I hope you get to organize your thoughts as soons as possible. It is good that you're cleaning up your head and replacing everything where it should be. I wish you all the best! And good luck with CVE =D